Saturday, January 9, 2010

Take care with your cables

"Here's a sad reminder that USB cables belong plugged into peripherals, not children. Toddler Trinity Anderson was playing with a USB cable plugged into a laptop and put it in her mouth, which shocked her and knocked her out."

By Richard Wheeler (Zephyris) 2007.Image via Wikipedia


"This was clearly a freak accident, but it's a good reminder
that while these cables and gadgets we use are now commonplace, everyday items, they still carry a current and should be treated with care." [Colorado Daily] Adam Frucci

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment