"Teacher librarians support and implement the vision of their school communities through advocating and building effective library and information services and programs that contribute to the development of lifelong learners."
The Teacher Librarian:
- understanding learners and their needs;
- collaborating with teachers to plan and implement information literacy and literature programs;
- ensuring the school library collection supports the school curriculum and community;
- using technologies as teaching and learning tools;
- creating effective learning environments;
- participating in the school and wider learning community.